Sunday 30 September 2012

SQUIRREL ON FENCE ANIMATION

Updated what I learnt in the first lesson.  Experimenting with various things to see what happens.

Still just a basic animation, of a squirrel like ball hopping along a fence.

Plans are to make a second ball hop in, scare the other one which turns and flees.  Or even have them fight over an acorn.

First off I made a sketch of what I wanted...


























Then I made a simple cartoon background in photoshop...


















I mapped the first sketch onto a plane in 3ds max 2013, in order to model the fence and the gate.  The cartoon was mapped onto another plane just behind the sketch ready for the final product.

I then added the animation and turned it into a movie using shaded models not realistic.

 
Looking back at the anim, after the new stuff i've learned, the tail needs sorting and the bouncing in places.